Thursday, January 28, 2016

*clunk*

*clunk*

The door shut behind me.

*tap* *tap* *tap*

As my feet lightly flew over the verandah.

*swoosh* *swoosh*

Through the lush green grass.

Where could I walk to? Just for a few minutes alone?

I found a river, quietly rushing down a gentle slope,  but there was just one problem. Between it and me was a big ledge.

Oh elusive quiet.

Where does one go to find the quiet? Where does one go to find peace?

"The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing."
Zeph. 3:17.

I believe Jesus holds the key to our restoration and peace.

Join us for 5 minute Friday on www.katemotaung.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Tara Ulrich said...

Jesus does indeed hold the key to restoration and peace. So often we try to find peace elsewhere, don't we? I'm your neighbor at FMF today.

January 28, 2016  
Blogger Andrew said...

Absolutely right. He's got the lock on peace 'round these parts.

And it's in good Hands.

#3 at FMF this week.

http://blessed-are-the-pure-of-heart.blogspot.com/2016/01/your-dying-spouse-112-loud-fight-fmf.html

January 28, 2016  
Anonymous Lynette said...

Zephaniah 3:17 is another one of my faves. The picture I get in my mind when reading this verse aloud makes me smile. Blessings to you.

Lynette
~#117 this wk at FMF

February 01, 2016  

Post a Comment

<< Home